Run or Ride
R4TW – Run for the World or Ride for the World!
In 2015 we also introduced RIDE for the World!
Run wherever you are - we would encourage you to take the 1 hour challenge - how far can you run in your time zone in 60 mins at 10 am on the Global Day? If not do 5k, 10k or more!
Cycle, skateboard, swim, canoe... any form of healthy physical activity that you're into - how far can you travel to add to our Global total?
Don’t want to organise an event?
Just run or ride wherever you are and add your distance to our ‘Around the World’ Challenge
There will be a number of big organised events but we want R4TW to be accessible to anyone, anywhere… maybe you know someone in another part of the world who is participating and you want to support them. Wherever you are, you can join in with our mammoth ‘Around the World in a Day’ challenge. Simply get your trainers on, get on your bike or any other way you want, invite a few friends or even go on your own. Cover as much distance as you can in the hour allotted to your Time Zone (local time 10am to 11am). Register your details in advance then on the day log your distance achieved online and it will be added to our global total.
What You Do…
- Register Online
- Invite a few friends
- On the Global Day go for a run or ride
- Record your distance and let us know using the online form
- Take some images and post to our Facebook Page
- Also you could consider raising a little money for a good cause or support someone else participating somewhere else in the world
What We Do…
- Put you on the global map
- Keep you up to date with any important information and how far we accumulate on the Global Day
- Give you access to logos and graphics for any fundraising you want to do
Can’t Make the Global Day?
We’d rather you were able to participate on the Global Day but if not that’s fine – just let us know when you register.